Dear Satan, I Won't Be Silenced


Dear Satan,

You do not belong here. You are not welcomed here. You have no hold over me. You try and shake me, but I can no longer be shaken. Go ahead and try to cut me down. I won’t be silenced. I won’t even tremble when you try it. Jesus is my rock and my foundation. With one word He could snap you to pieces. 

You can no longer take my joy or my happiness. You can no longer suffocate me. I will continue to fight for truth and good. Even when you think you have made ground on me, you are wrong. I am your worst nightmare. When I wake up, I know you say, “Oh crap!” Jesus is and forever will be my source. He is my Protector, Creator, Father, King, Guide, Conquer…and He has made me a warrior. His warrior. One of many on Earth, but not near enough, and it is my job to help and build His army and create more warriors.

There is nothing you can do to make me back down. You can cause pain like no other, but I will never go speechless. I will never live unspoken. I will forever fight to tell listening and even non-listening ears about Jesus’s unending love, grace, and mercy. He is for us, never against us and you are always for yourself and always against us. You will never change. You will never be good. 

And like Jesus in the desert, I will turn my head from all of your temptations. I will stumble sometimes, but will never fall because Jesus will be there to catch me. The word of God is my crutch, sword, and shield. I can never be punctured with the armor of God surrounding me. 

So, go ahead a run-a-long. You are not worth my time. I have already signed over all of my fears and anxieties. In other news, not today Satan, not tomorrow, and not any other day. In Jesus’s name, I rebuke you.

Sincerely,

A Freed Soul 

"For God so loved the world He gave His only begotten Son, so that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life." - John 3:16





Comments

Popular Posts